Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Final Stretch in the MTC

At this time next week, I'll be out in the mission field.  Not sure where yet, but I'll be out there.  I get my reassignment either tomorrow or Thursday, and can't wait to find out where I end up.  There is still a small chance I get my visa, but not likely.  Two sisters and an elder got visa's this week, but the vast majority are getting reassigned.  I'm definitely ready to leave.  The MTC is a great place, but I'm a little tired of sitting in the same classroom all day long.  I'm ready to go out and work.  Portuguese is still a struggle, but this week our district is going all Portuguese, which is really hard, but I'll probably learn a ton.  Not much up to report, but I know this work is the Lord's work, and I'm honored to be a part of it.  I really encourage everyone out there to read and pray about the Book of Mormon.  No matter how many times you've read it, more insights and inspiration will come.  I'm so grateful for this gospel and for Jesus Christ.  I know that through his Atonement, we can accomplish anything. 




NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment