Monday, November 17, 2014

Deixa a luz do sol entrar

Oi família!

What a great week it has been. It´s hard to believe that it´s P-day already. The time really just flies by. We had a great week. Lot´s of great people we are teaching, lots of great experiences.

We found an awesome family. Tatiane, Luiz e Ana Luisa. There Dad has been working a ton, so we still haven´t met him, but the other three all went to church and all loved it. Luiz and Ana Luisa are 9 year old twins and a great to be around. Reminds me of you Amy and Lisa. I know you are both older now, but when I left I think you were 9 and 11, so just about the same age.

It´s crazy that this is the last week of the transfer...

Jacquelaine was confirmed yesterday. She is so fun, and a new light has truly entered into her life.

I´ve been studying a lot of Church history lately. It´s really interesting and I´ve learned a lot. I respect a lot the early church leaders. They traveled and worked for years to establish this great work that will move on through the centuries.

We met another great guy named Romario as well. He is 20 and lives here with his cousin. He went to church on Sunday and liked it a lot. We just need to get him really involved these next few weeks.

Love you all.

Evan

1 comment:

  1. I would be grateful if you could please rectify this rolex replica sale. Many thanks for your message. Thanks also for looking into this problem for me. Whilst I am disappointed that the hublot replica sale I have does not look nearly as good as the replica watches uk pictured, I am willing to accept it and very happy to accept your discount offer. It is greatly appreciated. How would I apply the discount when ordering my next tag heuer replica sale. I am not happy with the omega replica. Received the omega replica today. While replica watches sale plastic from strap it fell apart. Found it was held together with pins. Also the small hand and big hand on this fake rolex sale do not move. They stay in the same place, and to cap it all the winder fell off while I was trying to adjust the hands of the omega replica. So the omega replica if you can call it that is useless. As it will take ages for me to return the omega replica uk to you.

    ReplyDelete