Monday, April 21, 2014

Brasil!

It was definitely a good week this week!  In all honestly, there have been a lot of good weeks recently.  I´m happy, have a great companion, am working hard, and am a missionary of the Lord.  Not much more you could ask for.

So some quick highlights of the week.

Satudary I was able to go back to my last área in Campinas to watch the baptism of Emerciane.  She has changed so much as she has been prepared to be baptized.   She stopped smoking, stopped using drugs, and honestly has changed her life around.  She was a contact on the street, one of a Thousand, but she felt something when we talked with her.  We set an appointment, went to her house, invited her to Church, and when she walked 40 minutes three weeks in a row to arrive, I knew she was willing to change, and it was neat to see the fruits this week.

I also got News that another one of my old investigators, Josali, got baptized recently, which makes me really happy.  Like Elder Costa said in a mission tour, our missions will keep giving fruits for the rest of our lives, so even when things get hard, you can Always know that it´s all Worth it.

Fladimir was confirmed Sunday.  President Mazzagardi of the Seventy did the confirmation.  He´s in our Ward which is kind of cool.  I talked to him for a bit on Sunday.  Maybe two minutes.  He only talked to me in English and I responded in Portguese.  We both need the practice I guess.  His son is the Bishop in our Ward, so it´s been fun to get to know his Family,  at least a little bit.

Hope you all have an awesome week!  Crazy that April is coming to a close already.  The months are starting to fly by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment